Create a Dreamwidth Account
Site and Account
Reload page in style:
I've got nothing to do
but hang around and get screwed up on you
More info on me from reading your LJ info (Reply)
More info on me from reading your LJ info
2004-08-24 06:59 am (UTC)
1. I can deal with your British spelling ;)
2. I also dislike certain aspects of American culture, but definitely try to keep an open mind about differing opinions. I may target shoot, but I am not pro-war, I'm personally pro-life, but support pro-choice (you play, you pay sort of thing, but that's a subject for a longer post someday), not a red-neck, not a Bush supporter, but I am open to other views anyway...
3. Practicing Catholic with many non-Christian friends. It's all good with accepting other views... and I don't take offense to questions about my beliefs...
4. Medicines... whatever works... I'm trying to be healthy and avoid having to take a lot of conventional medicines when I am older due to things I could have avoided with a bit of healthy living (reflection on my *parents*, not anything one way or another about your situation...I'm open to more information about alternative medicines.... haven't explored too much in that area. So far so good.
5. I don't know what Eastenders is, but I rarely watch TV in general anyway...
6. Glad to hear you are fine.
7. Sorry to hear that about your dad. Both of my parents have had skin cancer, so I make a point to stay out of the sun or wear plenty of sunscreen when I am out...
8. I have no pets, one brother, parents retired. My dad worked for Ford and my mom was a teacher and now tutors.
9. Not sure I have a best friend anymore, but probably about 1/3 of the people on my friends list are also gay. I used to role play with some of them.
10. Not sure on the cat/dog person part. I know I don't have time for either, but hope to get back to having an aquarium or two one of these days. For now, green houseplants will have to do.
11. I would say I'm overall pro-choice, too, but it's a long story [sigh].
12.I'm fairly feminist, but probably not overly so... have at least one feminist on my friends list who makes me think about equal rights issues more often than I probably would on my own. It's a good thing :)
13. Moderation in everything. I support education and civilized discussions with those with differing backgrounds and ideas :)
14. I do not run any communities.
15. I have degrees in environmental engineering and business administration (engineering management) and essentially minors in international business and German. I work as an engineer.
16. I second that and appreciate it.
17. I mention my SO but don't think I drool over him too much in my journal. (His mom's cooking on occasion, but...)
18. I talk about wishing I had more time to make things... but do occasionally make things on occasion... not as often as I would like though.
19. Not really the type for crushes that much anymore, but I have had my share...
20. Got it.
21. I worry too much about things I don't have control over.
22. I have picture links I can send, but haven't really published them to LJ. I like your eyes :) Mine are (also?) hazel/greenish.
Thread from start
This account has disabled anonymous posting.
You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address.
Sign in using OpenID
If you don't have an account you can
create one now
HTML doesn't work in the subject.
Check spelling during preview
This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
Adjustable Stripes Diagonal
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 25th, 2017 12:47 am
Top of page